Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Be a Diva

You're gonna die.

http://www.divacup.com/

But it's really cool. Just read it and bear with me for a second. And don't be grossed out. Okay? ;)

This is a really soft silicone cup that you use that time of the month.

It has done the following for me:

  • saved money on feminine hygiene products
  • saved a few trees
  • made me more healthy-no chemicals in the bleaching process of the products entering the body.
  • reduced my cramps. yep. big time. the other products draw fluids from the body in it's efforts to be "absorbant." this can cause more cramping.
  • actually made me forget about this whole thing for the 12 hours I don't have to clean it.

Now just peruse the website and read about it.

This phenmemon swept my message board about a year ago. It was hilarious to read about all these non crunchy women talking about the Diva Cup. Most love it. A few didn't.

There is a money back gaurentee if you don't like it. That's not a job I'd personally want, but I'm glad that option is available!!!

Just think about it, okay??? ;)

No comments: